Wednesday, October 17, 2007

West Suffolk Athletics Track Bury St Edmunds Suffolk

Share
6.15pm 7.64 miles in 54 mins 52 seconds
Week to date mileage 12 miles
Month to date mileage 57
Average weekly rate 30.3 miles
Average monthly rate 132
Year to date 1254
Lifetime 10847

Another visit to the west Suffolk Athletics track. Whilst my cold is much better tonight I felt a strain in my leg running from the lower stomach , groin and back/side of the leg. Basically it feels like I have been kicked in the balls and there is a slight pull when I run.

I ran the session hoping it might pass but it didn't and was in the mind as I ran.

I also finally got one of those Garmin Forerunner 205 devices but apart from wearing it haven't really been able to think much about it as my focus is on the possible injury. I bought it from a website called blokesstuff.com for £98 which is the cheapest I could find in the UK and they delivered next day free of charge.

----------------
Now playing: Patti Smith - Peaceable Kingdom
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark