Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fairy Lake at Ickworth Park Suffolk

Share
11.15pm 7.8 miles in 1 hr 14 mins 22 seconds
Week to date mileage 20 miles
Month to date mileage 64
Average weekly rate 30.4 miles
Average monthly rate 132
Year to date 1262
Lifetime 10855

What should have been a long run on my birthday turned out to be a very slow frustrating run as I struggled with my new injury. It is hard to run when you can feel a dull ache in your leg and are not sure whether further runs are causing more damage.

Frustration really as this time of year along with Spring are the best time for running the weather being wonderful. Also conscious of the clock change and the dark evenings so running in the daylight is precious valuable time.

Still I persisted and ran out to Ickworth park and as far as the Fairy Lake. I passed on the lovely soft pathway two sheep which has broken out of their field in search of better grazing, I slowed to a walk to pass them without scaring them too much. From whence they had come I am not sure as I couldn't see the rest of their flock.


----------------
Now playing: LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark