Monday, October 15, 2007

West Suffolk Athletics Track Bury St Edmunds Suffolk

Share
6.15pm 4.6 miles in 34 mins 17 seconds
Week to date mileage 4.6 miles
Month to date mileage 49
Average weekly rate 30.3 miles
Average monthly rate 132
Year to date 12346
Lifetime 10839

My running has suffered as I Have succumbed to a heavy cold and a sore throat recently. Tonight still not fully recovered I ventured to th track hoping a run might just clear me out a bit (pleasant I now but a run does this for you some times it comes with having to breathe rather hard and having your mouth slightly open in a permanent grimace or smile as you swallow up any flies or gnats in the general vicinity _ perhaps I have got blue tongue!) but it didn't really and I admitted defeat half way through the session and returned home.

I did 2 90's , 2 75's , 2 60's 2 75's and 2 more 90's for 1 set.


----------------
Now playing: Snow Patrol - Run
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark