Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Rollerbury

Share


In a departure from running while I recover from a heavy cold I have scanned some pictures from the 80's and 90's. Formerly based on Station Hill who remembers Rollerbury?

Opened in 1982 it has been closed 6 years now. I was never very good but remember going to an all night skate. I also remember in later years that Activity World with it's ball pons and netting was popular and I can remember visiting this on many occasions. Anyone else remember Rollerbury?

I have loaded a number of other pictures of Rollerbury on my flickr site click on the link on the left hand side if you want to view more.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, really enjoyed the nostalgiac pictures. Your running entries area also very good. I see you are about to hit the magical 10,000 mile mark lifetime. That is an awesome accomplishment. So how has the training and racing been going since December? If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks and I look forward to visiting your blog again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark