Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bury St Edmunds Town Centre

Share
8am 1.6 miles in 13 mins 49 secs

Week to date mileage 14 miles

Month to date mileage 41

Average weekly rate 32.4 miles

Average monthly rate 141

Year to date 180

Lifetime 9773

A short run this morning I dropped my car off to have a couple of new wheels and rather than walk home I ran back. I had planned to go a lot longer but even with gloves my hands were frozen to the point of being painful.

I couldn't concentrate on the running. All I could think about was the cold and I decided to cut the run short and instead of running through Fornham I headed back towards town through the Mildenhall Estate and along Risbygate St and Westley Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark