Tuesday, August 23, 2005

On vacation

Share
I am on holiday this week and taking a vacation up in Keswick in the Lake District. I am mainly taking a break from running for the week but I have today been out for a 7 mile run.

8am 7 miles in 57 mins.
Year to date mileage 780
Month to date 100 miles

I ran along what was the old Keswick railway line and which is now part of the national cycle way. This path leads out to Sunderland. I didn't go that far but I did take in the Castlerigg Stone circle. This is a very atmospheric stone circle which is placed in an open field with views in all directions. It stands below Blencathra otherwise known as Saddleback and is worth a trip to see a site which various guide books seem to age between 3 to 5 thousand years old.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:01 am

    Hi. I've been looking at your blog and I think you have a very good chance of getting listed at our blog directory, "High Class Blogs."

    I encourage you to submit your site at approvals@highclassblogs.com as
    soon as you can. Not only do I think your blog will be approved, I think you have a good chance of winning an award if you choose to
    nominate yourself.

    Check out the directory at
    http://www.highclassblogs.com and then send along the following
    information to:

    approvals@highclassblogs.com

    1) Blog Title
    2) Blog Url
    3) Blog Description

    If you put "endorsed by Steve" in the subject line I can all but guarantee you will be approved and your blog will be listed.

    Regards,

    Steve Davidson
    High Class Blogs
    www.highclassblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark