Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fornham Suffolk Circular Run

Share

This morning I did a regular seven mile run around the villages of Fornham.

The weather was fairly good bright but cool.

I have returned to wearing Asics running shoes. I had a brief sojurn with Nike shoes but never again I found them to firm and grippy and constantly biting into the foot - The Nike Air Pegasus 25 were the worst running shoes I have ever had. Not that I have anything against Nike just that I won't be buying Nike ever again. I have a pair with some mileage which I won't use they just feel to firm and provide to much support.

Instead I returned to Nike and instantly comfortable were a pair of neutral Asics Gel Stratus 2. They just feel like running shoes which just leaves me to overcome injury and build up my mileage so I can start to improve my times.

However it wasn't to be today. I at least felt good with this run and didn't feel like stopping. Partly perhaps because I was running so slowly my time of 1 hr 2 mins 43 seconds was some 6 minutes slower than my best. My lap times were 8.39, 8.50,9.06, 8.58,8.42,9.19,9.05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark