Friday, June 10, 2011

Juneathon Day 10 - 2011

Share

Already one third of the way through Juneathon and another milestone reached today on day 10. I ran at lunch time after gardening in the morning. There was an odd spot of rain but nothing to wet the garden.

My run today was off road around Little Horringer Hall Farm.  I did two laps of an undulating course around a very green wheat field. There was a need to constantly watch my footing to avoid twisting an ankle. One side of the field was ploughed early in the spring removing the footpath created by the action of walkers over time. Where the path has gone walkers have created a new pathway through the wheat crop.

The ground was very dry and again their was a need to watch your footing to avoid stepping into some of the larger cracks in the ground. Ironically today the Environment Agency has announced that much of East Anglia has been declared a drought area but not Suffolk.

My run today was a good one and enjoyable as I was off road and felt good and strong at the end of a 5 mile run.

My Juneathon total at day 10 stands at 41.25 miles. If I am to beat my Janathon total of 134 miles then I will need to do another 94 miles  in the last 20 days at an average of 4.7 miles a day. I can achieve it if I avoid injury and have enough stamina to complete it


8 comments:

  1. 1third done and we're still running well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done - you are doing better than I am for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 days and going strong! i always wonder how those paths are made... i see a few on the side of the road here sometimes (we don't quite have gorgeous fields) but never people walking on them to make the path (i mean i know *how* they are made just never see people "making" them).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark