Sunday, September 05, 2010

An early morning run and a trip to Cambridge

Share


An early start this morning as I needed to get my scheduled run in before a visit to Cambridge.

My half marathon schedule called for a 40 minute run. Using my Adidas miCoach pacer and heart rate monitor I warmed up with a 5 minute blue zone easy run. The meat of the run was a green zone medium paced run before finishing with a 5 minute blue zone warm down.

This was my 5th run of the week and meant I have totalled 23 miles for the week. This is the most I have achieved since returning to running at the beginning of August. Hopefully I can continue to build up the mileage in the next few weeks and avoid injury.

In Cambridge we visited my daughter who has just started university there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark