Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fornham Circular Run

Share





















A lovely warm evening for a run. I did a circular run along Beetons way, out to tollgate and then through the Fornhams St Martin , Genevieve and All Saints.

I am breaking in a new pair of running shoes. For the first time I have bought a pair of Nike shoes. These are the Nike Air Pegasus 25. They are designed for the neutral runner who underpronates and wants a bit of cushioning.

Time will tell if they have been a good buy or not. Initial reaction is that the hard compacted rubber waffle tread might be better of road rather than on road. I can feel the hard tread but this may be simply that they are new.

I ran well and I am now logging my runs on a site could Buckeye Outdoors see my running log on the gadget on the right column of this page.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the new shoes go well. I haven't tried Nike before either.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark