Saturday, June 04, 2011

Juneathon Day 4

Share
So far so good with Juneathon 2011. No aches or pains and I was able to do another 4 miles this morning at 8am. My only real problem is lack of time preventing me from running longer or having much time to blog about it.

Take today after my run I had time for a quick shower and then it of to work to do a couple of hours gardening. Following this I am working this afternoon and this evening for a local retailer so my time is very limited.

So 4 days in I have run 16 miles which I am reasonably happy with if I can keep this up and perhaps add a few miles here and there I might be able to beat my previous Janathon total of 134 miles but that depends on remaining injury free.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark