Saturday, June 11, 2011

Juneathon Day 11 - 2011

Share
http://www.myspace.com/fightlikeapesmusicThoughts this morning when I was running that it is only a moth now to the Latitude Festival at Southwold in July. This is something to look forward as a reward at the end of the Juneathon journey.

I am hoping our tent comes back in one piece from the Download festival next week. My son Tom once again has very mixed weather. Last year they got soaked and this year it looks like a mixture of showers and sunshine. The tent came back last year a mixture of mud, beer and with one large burn whole. Who can say what state it will be this year.

One of the bands I am looking forward to seeing at latitude festival is Fight Like Apes 



My run this morning was completed easily and I even felt strong enough to want to push it and run faster. Weather was bright and sunny but still cool at 8am

I think that puts me up to 45 miles for June

3 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark