Sunday, June 03, 2007

Horsecroft, Nowton Bury St Edmunds Circular Run

Share
4pm 7.6 miles in 1 hr 2 mins 46 mins

Week to date mileage 34 miles

Month to date mileage 20

Average weekly rate 29.6 miles

Average monthly rate 129

Year to date 651

Lifetime 10244

This is a good circular run that combines a run through the town centre with part of the Bury to Clare footpath and a run through the hamlets of Horsecroft and Hardwick. Unlike my last run over this course on the 19th of May I was back to a more usual anticlockwise route. This means running out of Bury on the Horsecroft road through Hardwick and Horsecroft. Running over fields to Nowton park and back through the town centre.

The weather was good and warm. This morning I was out at the Woolpit car boot and bought absolutely zilch. So I left my run until late afternoon to avoid the mid day sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark